Thursday, June 10, 2010

John 3:16 King James on mirrored heart of leaves and snowdrop flowers - Word Pictures

A request came in for this verse, and it was my greatest challenge. Through all my thousands of photos, I've yet to capture an Image of God yet... not in the most literal sense.

(If you understand why I had to make that caveat regarding the Imago Dei , you need to take a trip outside the hallowed halls of ecclesiastical buildings.)

Time was short, the need was urgent, my mental horsepower was down around zero, so this was the path of least resistance, but it turned out quite well.

I will do a version in portrait orientation and one with a modern English translation (probably ESV) sometime soon I hope.
From Word Pictures - Inspiring Images & the Inspired Word
From Word Pictures - Inspiring Images & the Inspired Word

No comments:

Post a Comment